- PR M&MS has been providing B2B public relations, tech PR, media placement, digital marketing and full-line marketing services since 1990.
Planning is essential for a quick results action programme or medium- to longer-term build of e.g., audience awareness or Internet profile.
Our Marketing Communications (Marcom) strategy, planning, action and deliverables seek to deliver best value results for available budgets.
- All planning and completion are done in-house they include:-
- Agreeing client requirements, outcomes, timing, resources and available budgets
- A tailored proposal with relevant solutions and a budgeted costings
- Researching the subjects or stories and completing write-ups with
- Photography and video if suitable
- Quotes from those interviewed
- Full approval from all parties on final copy, photos and footage for publication
- We achieve great results with the assistance of a tried trusted and selected individual: –
- Photographers, videographers and audio technicians
- Photo image, video and audio editors
- Graphic designers
- Website designers and technicians
- Printers and exhibition display printers
- A network of fellow PR, press and media professionals – and savvy IT specialists
About our clients
Our clients are mainly business-to-business (B2B) companies in the UK and mainland Europe. They are mostly small-to-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and some corporates which either need extra assistance from our range of capabilities or may not have one or more of the required capabilities in house.
UK & International: Current our clients are in and we work with them in The UK, Denmark/Scandinavia, Holland/Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Israel, USA and Asia.
“After 20 successful years with multinational and multi-client B2B organisations in marketing, communications and sales, Mike Heath has been operating successfully since 1990 as a PR and marketing services agency and consultancy firstly as Media & Marketing Services, now as, PR Media & Marketing Services Ltd. Our first clients were previous employers and their clients, suppliers, business associates or partner organisations. From there, successful results, positive networks and word-of-mouth recommendations have mainly fuelled growth.”